Mississippi has Reciprocal Agreements with : Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan,Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, & Wyoming.
Mississippi honors all other states Permit/Licenses.

Instructor, Oscar Irvin

How can I transport my handgun thru Mississippi while on vacation or just passing thru?
Mississippi Law Sec. 97-37-1 (2) states “It shall not be a violation of this section for any person over the age of eighteen (18) to carry a firearm or deadly weapon concealed in whole or in part within the confines of his own home or his place of business, or any real property associated with his home or business or within any motor vehicle”.

If you will be traveling on the Natchez Trace Federal Parkway, please contact them directly at (662)842-1572 for their rules & regulation on transporting your firearm.